Damien Harris returned to practice for New England today, which was the first day he could return to practice under the Injured Reserve rules. The Patriots now have 21 days to activate him, or have him revert back to IR.
O.J. Howard addressed the Tampa Bay media today.
Tim Williams is back with an NFL organization, having been signed by Seattle to its practice squad.
Alex Avila’s season came to an end today, as Minnesota was eliminated by Houston in the AL Wild Card Series 2-0. Avila played 2 innings defensively in Game 1, but didn’t get an at-bat.
- Tim Williams – signed to the practice squad by Seattle Seahawks.
- Damien Harris – returned to practice; Roster status changed to Reserve/Injured, Designed to Return.
- Arthur Edwards – signed by BBC Monthey-Chablais of the Swiss Basketball League.
Wednesday Practice Report
- Did Not Practice – Ryan Anderson (ankle), Henry Ruggs (knee, hamstring), Tua Tagovailoa (illness)
- Limited Participation – Da’Shawn Hand (chest)
- Full Participation – Trevon Diggs (shoulder, knee), Kareem Jackson (back), Josh Jacobs (hip, knee), Jarran Reed (back)
BASEBALL AL Wild Card Series Houston 3, Minnesota 1 (wins series 2-0). Alex Avila - DNP AL Wild Card Series Oakland 5, Chicago White Sox 3 (series tied 1-1). Matt Foster – DNP. GOLF LocalIQ Challenge at Harbor Hills Rd 1: Dru Love – 75, +5, T133