Here’s a round-up of some of the press coverage from Tua Tagovailoa yesterday:
- The Athletic looks at Tagovailoa’s and Kyler Murray’s performances yesterday, and also featured the discussion on its podcast.
- The Palm Beach Post looks at 10 plays that defined Tagovailoa’s first signature game. PB Post also looks at the running dimension that Tua can add.
- The Miami Herald says that Tagovailoa played like a star yesterday.
- The Sun Sentinel called the win one of Miami’s biggest in years.
- The Draft Network on Tagovailoa’s prospects for long-term prosperity among the crop of rookie prospects.
The NFL’s social media account tweeted out highlights from Tua’s big game.
Mack Wilson spoke with the Cleveland media today. Here’s the clip:
Cam Sims’ break-out game didn’t go unnoticed.
Steelers Depot reports that Pittsburgh is showing increasing confidence in J.C. Hassenaeur as its back-up center.
Giants coach Joe Judge indicated that Xavier McKinney is getting closer to being able to return to practice.
Rams coach Sean McVay said that A’Shawn Robinson will definitely play this coming weekend.
The Noble & Roosh Show has an interview with Collin Sexton.
More Kira Lewis Jr. draft coverage, this from a Portland Trailblazers source.
The Riley and Constant Show will have an interview with D.J. Hall tomorrow night.
Joe Namath was honored by the Blanton-Peale Institute & Counseling Center as a 2020 recipient of the Norman Vincent Peale Award.
Tide released another jersey swap video, this one with Heisman winner Mark Ingram and Alabama football recruiter Peyton Manning.
Arie Kouandjio, working with the Washington Football Team’s alumni relations group, recently spoke with a group of students about the importance of nutrition.
- Gehrig Dieter – reverted back to Kansas City practice squad after Week 9 game.
- Ross Pierschbacher – reverted back to Washington practice squad after Week 9 game.
- Saivion Smith – reverted back to Dallas practice squad after Week 9 game.
- Quinnen Williams – deactivated for Week 9 by New York Jets.
SWIMMING International Swimming League – Match 9 Men’s 200m Breaststroke: Anton McKee – 2:03.41, 1st (wins by 0.29 seconds) International Swimming League – Match 9 Men’s 50m Breaststroke: Anton McKee – 26.90 seconds, 5th International Swimming League – Match 9 Men’s 4x100m Medley Relay: Toronto Titans – 3:25.56, 3rd Anton McKee – 56.98 seconds on breast segment International Swimming League – Match 10 Men’s 50m Freestyle: Kristian Gkolomeev – 20.89 seconds, 2nd International Swimming League – Match 10 Men’s 4x100m Free Relay: LA Current – 3:06.99, 3rd Kristian Gkolomeev – 46.71 seconds on 3rd leg BASKETBALL Incheon 77, Wonju 72. Justin Knox (WON) – 30 minutes, 16 points (8-17 FG), 10 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls. FOOTBALL New England 30, New York Jets 27. Damien Harris – 14 carries, 71 yds. Anfernee Jennings – 1 tackle.