Jake Long, former Alabama player and current analyst, announced tonight that he’s taking an on-field position on Dan Lanning’s staff at Oregon. Long will coach inside linebackers.
Isaiah Buggs, waived by the Pittsburgh Steelers over the weekend, was signed to the Las Vegas Raiders’ practice squad today.
Links to press conferences:
- Jonah Williams
Wild Card Round Injury Reports
Tuesday Practice Report – Saturday Games
- Did Not Practice – N/A
- Limited Participation – Christian Barmore (knee), Damien Harris (hamstring), Dont’a Hightower (knee), Josh Jacobs (ribs).
- Full Participation – N/A
- Mekhi Brown – signed with the Iowa Barnstormers of the Indoor Football League.
- Isaiah Buggs – signed to the practice squad by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Lester Cotton – protected on the practice squad for the Wild Card Round by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Jared Mayden – protected on the practice squad for the Wild Card Round by the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Cam Robinson – activated from the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- J.K. Scott – activated from the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Damion Square – protected on the practice squad for the Wild Card Round by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Carson Tinker – released from the practice squad by the Los Angeles Rams.
Scenes and Highlights
TENNIS WTA Sydney Tennis Classic, Doubles Rd of 16: 4-seed Alexa Guarachi / N Melichar-Martinez defeated Da Silva Fick / Parnaby 6-4, 6-4. WTA Adelaide International 2, Doubles Rd of 16: Erin Routliffe / A Rosolska defeated Poulos / Smith 6-1, 6-1. BASKETBALL New Orleans 128, Minnesota 125. Herbert Jones – 25 minutes, 14 points (2-4 2pg, 2-2 3pg, 4-4 FT), 1 assist, 4 fouls. Los Angeles Clippers 87, Denver 85. JaMychal Green – 18 minutes, 0 points (0-1 2pg, 0-1 3pg), 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 foul.