Mac Jones threw for a career-high 382 yards for New England tonight in the Patriots’ 33-26 loss to Minnesota.
Ronnie Harrison hosted his second annual Thanksgiving lunch at a Cleveland area Boys and Girls Club.
The Levi Wallace Foundation coordinated a Thanksgiving meal giveaway earlier this week.
Pat Surtain II partnered with Family Promise of Greater Denver, a nonprofit that assists families at risk of or experiencing homelessness, to hold a Thanksgiving turkey giveaway earlier this week..
Links to press conferences from today:
Week 12 Injury Reports
Game Status Report – Thursday Games:
- Questionable – Dalvin Tomlinson (calf)
- Doubtful – N/A
- Out – Evan Neal (knee, illness)
Practice Reports – Thursday:
- Did Not Practice – Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip), Jerry Jeudy (ankle), Julio Jones (resting player), Ryan Kelly (shoulder/knee), A’Shawn Robinson (knee).
- Limited Participation – Landon Dickerson (resting player), Mark Ingram (knee), Josh Jobe (hamstring), J.K. Scott (quadricep), DeVonta Smith (knee),
- Full Participation – Raekwon Davis (knee), Ronnie Harrison (illness), Jaylen Waddle (shoulder), Jedrick Wills (knee).
Scenes and Highlights
- Evan Neal – deactivated for Week 12 by the New York Giants.
- Dalvin Tomlinson – deactivated for Week 12 by the Minnesota Vikings.
BASKETBALL Seoul 92, Ulsan 90. Justin Knox – inactive (foot) Al-Manama 82, Al-Muharraq 66. Tony Mitchell – FOOTBALL Buffalo 28, Detroit 25. Isaiah Buggs - 4 tackles Ross Pierschbacher - active; no stats Dallas 28, New York Giants 20. Trevon Diggs – 7 tackles Evan Neal – inactive (knee/illness) Minnesota 33, New England 26. Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) – inactive Mac Jones – 28-39, 382 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT, 3 sacks (18 yds), 119.8 QBR; 1 fumble (recovered) Damien Harris – 5 rushes, 16 yds Anfernee Jennings – 2 tackles Mack Wilson – 1 ST tackle