Derrick Henry was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week today. It’s the 3rd time Henry has won the award.
Derrick Henry is also the guest this week on the Mark Ingram co-hosted podcast, Truss Levelz. Here’s a peak:
The Los Angeles Rams announced today that A’Shawn Robinson has returned to practice, and is designated to return from the Non-Football Injury reserve list. The Rams now have 21 days to add Robinson to the active roster.
The Miami Dolphins officially notified the team (and the media) today of its intent to install Tua Tagovailoa as its starting quarterback. Tagovailoa also addressed the media today. Here are some links from today’s stories (see yesterday’s report for more links):
- Timing, social media leaks made for an awkward transition.
- The Athletic takes a look at what went into the decision to transition to Tagovailoa.
- Miami coach Brian Flores discusses the move in his presser.
- USA Today on why the move is a smart move for 2021 and beyond.
Even Kenyan Drake’s mother is a critic! Drake relays a story about his mother asking if he’s going to “hit some holes” prior to Arizona’s game Monday night.
- A’Shawn Robinson – Designated to Return from Reserve – NFI list by Los Angeles Rams.
- Saivion Smith – Cleared waivers and becomes a free agent.
Wednesday Practice Report
- Did Not Practice – Julio Jones (hamstring).
- Limited Participation – Calvin Ridley (elbow).
- Full Participation – Ronnie Harrison (concussion).
BASKETBALL Toyama 97, Niigata 67. Richard Hendrix (NII) – 24 minutes, 7 points (3-6 FG, 1-2 FT), 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 2 fouls.