The New York Giants have designated Xavier McKinney to return from Injured Reserve. McKinney is now able to return to practice, and the Giants have 21 days to activate him from IR.
Mark Ingram and Eddie Jackson were both put on their respective teams’ COVID-19 lists today. Ingram tested positive and is out for a minimum of 10 days, which means he’s definitely out for Thursday’s game. Jackson is believed to have been identified as a close contact to someone who tested positive, so he could still conceivably play this weekend.
Derrick Henry has been nominated for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week for Week 11.
The Bradley and Nikki Bozeman Foundation, in conjunction with Nourish Now, held its Thanksgiving dinner giveaway at M&T Bank Stadium this afternoon. The giveaway served 500 turkeys, assorted sides, and pies.
Shaun Dion Hamilton’s Thanksgiving dinner giveaway, which will be next Wednesday at Martha’s Place in Montgomery, will now provide 500 meals, thanks to one of Hamilton’s teammates.
- Gehrig Dieter – reverted back to Kansas City practice squad.
- Mark Ingram – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by Baltimore.
- Eddie Jackson – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by Chicago.
- Xavier McKinney – designated to return from Injured Reserve by New York Giants.
- Bo Scarbrough – placed on the Practice Squad / Injured list by Seattle.
Week 12 Practice Report (Thursday Games Only)
- Did Not Practice – Da’Shawn Hand (groing)
- Limited Participation – Ryan Anderson (knee), Reggie Ragland (ankle)
- Full Participation – N/A
GOLF ECGT Kelly Plantation final: Steven Setterstrom – 68-67-72--207, 5th Nick Rousey – 73-70-77--220, T13 FOOTBALL Los Angeles Rams 27, Tampa Bay 24. Terrell Lewis – 1 QBH A’Shawn Robinson – 1 tackle