The Cleveland Browns placed Jedrick Wills on the Reserve / COVID-19 list today. Wills has not tested positive, but was identified as a close contact to someone who had. If he continues to test negative this week, he still could possibly be activated in time for Sunday’s game.
Henry Ruggs was activated from the Reserve / COVID-19 list today, and will be able to play in Las Vegas’ game Saturday night.
Here’s the video of Derrick Henry’s media availability from today:
The Athletic takes a look at the influence that Tua Tagovailoa and Marcus Mariota have had on fans in Hawaii. The two are lined up to possibly face each other on Saturday night, though it appears that Mariota, a backup in Las Vegas, may give way to Derek Carr, who had been injured in the Raiders’ last game.
Ron Borges of SI makes his case for Don Hutson being the greatest receiver in NFL history.
The Philadelphia Eagles have a “Where are they now?” feature on Mark McMillian.
Earlier this week, Jedrick Wills, with the support of the Cleveland Browns and the Cleveland chapter of the Urban League, held Jedrick’s Winter Blast to support Cleveland families. Wills purchased a car for a women who had recently been homeless, paid the rent for a family that had lost its home, and provided $50,000 in Christmas gifts to needy families.
Bradley and Nikki Bozeman’s foundation supported the Baltimore Police Department’s and the Southern District Community Relations Council’s holiday food giveaway this week in Baltimore.
Jonathan Allen provided 100 winter coats to Sasha Bruce Youthwork, which will be given to children supported by the organization.
Mobile station WKRG did a story on Mark Barron’s Christmas giveaway from earlier this week.
- Jedrick Wills – placed on Reserve / COVID-19 list by Cleveland.
- Henry Ruggs – activated from Reserve / COVID-19 list by Las Vegas.
Week 16 Game Status Report (Friday and Saturday Games Only)
- Questionable – Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring, calf)
- Doubtful – N/A
- Out – N/A
Thursday Practice Report (All Games)
- Did Not Practice – James Carpenter (groin), Julio Jones (hamstring), Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring, calf), Jarran Reed (chest).
- Limited Participation – Damien Harris (ankle), Eddie Jackson (hip), Anfernee Jennings (shoulder).
- Full Participation – Trevon Diggs (foot), Josh Jacobs (knee), J.K. Scott (right quadricep).