Irv Smith Jr. scored 2 touchdowns tonight and had 53 yards receiving for Minnesota, but little else went right for the Vikings, as they lost to the Saints 52-33.
Nothing like the joy of a child getting the jersey he wanted for Christmas! Here is P.J. Fitzgerald’s son realizing that he got a Tua Tagovailoa jersey.
Conversely, sometimes the jersey you get for Christmas isn’t quite what you expected, especially if the player has a fairly common surname!
Today would have been Ken Stabler’s 75th birthday. We miss Snake so much.
Week 16 Game Status Report (Friday, Saturday, Sunday Games Only)
- Questionable – Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring, calf).
- Doubtful – N/A.
- Out – James Carpenter (groin), Julio Jones (hamstring).
Friday Practice Report (Sunday, Monday Games Only)
- Did Not Practice – James Carpenter (groin), Julio Jones (hamstring), Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring, calf).
- Limited Participation – Damien Harris (ankle), Eddie Jackson (hip), Anfernee Jennings (shoulder), Jarran Reed (chest).
- Full Participation – Trevon Diggs (foot),J.K. Scott (right quadricep).
FOOTBALL New Orleans 52, Minnesota 33. Irv Smith Jr – 6 catches, 53 yds, 2 TD Hale Hentges – DNP BASKETBALL Miami 111, New Orleans 98. Kira Lewis - DNP Los Angeles Clippers 121, Denver 108. JaMychal Green – DNP (calf strain)