Cade Foster announced his candidacy for McCracken (KY) County Attorney today. Foster previously served as an Assistant Commonwealth Attorney and tried cases in McCracken County Circuit Court before recently transitioning to an in-house counsel role with a construction firm.
Tony Mitchell’s latest journey is taking him to Taiwan, where he signed with the Taiwan Beer Herobears of the Super Basketball League. The team posted this highlight reel to introduce Mitchell to its fans.
Jonathan Allen is raising money and awareness to combat youth homelessness.
Week 4 Injury Reports
Game Status Report – Sunday Games Only:
- Questionable – Anthony Averett (ankle), Marlon Humphrey (knee), Jedrick Wills (ankle)
- Doubtful –
- Out – Julio Jones (hamstring)
Practice Reports – Friday:
- Full Participation – Landon Dickerson (hip)
- Limited Participation – Josh Jacobs (ankle), Jedrick Wills (ankle)
- Did Not Practice – Anthony Averett (ankle), Julio Jones (hamstring),
Scenes and Highlights
- Tony Mitchell – signed by the Taiwan Beer Herobears of Taiwan’s Super Basketball League.
TENNIS WTA Chicago Fall Tennis Classic, Doubles Quarterfinal: 3-seed Alexa Guarachi / D Krawczyk lost to Peschke / Petkovic 4-6, 6-4, 1-0 (10-8). GOLF Swiss Challenge Rd 2: Gavin Moynihan – 68-68, -8, T23 Korn Ferry Tour Qualifying Stage 1 Kannapolis final: Dru Love – 69-71-68-69, -7, T25 Carolina Golf Classic Rd 2: Janie Jackson – 69-69, -6, T19 ShopRite LPGA Classic Rd 1: Cheyenne Knight – 67, -4, T11 Lauren Stephenson – 67, -4, T11 Stephanie Meadow – 69, -2, T29 Kristen Gillman – 74, +3, T111 Sanderson Farms Championship Rd 2: Trey Mullinax – 70-66, -8, T15 Michael Thompson – 70-68, -6, T41 Lee Hodges – 72-67, -5, T55 Davis Riley – 71-69, -4, cut SOCCER ADO Den Haag 1, PSV Eindhover 0. Maruschka Waldus – no stats; played full match.