NOTE: Posts this week will be abbreviated due to other obligations.
The Miami Dolphins designated Tua Tagovailoa for return from Injured Reserve today, indicating that he’s on track to play this weekend when Miami travels to London.
One-time Alabama walk-on Derrick Gore, who subsequently finished his eligibility on scholarship at Louisiana-Monroe, was signed by Kansas City to its active roster today. Gore, who has spent two season on practice squads with the Chargers and Chiefs, gets his first chance to appear in an NFL game.
Pittsburgh head coach Mike Tomlin addressed Najee Harris’ tendency to develop cramps in games, and said they would manage his hydration better going forward.
Bo Scarbrough and Reuben Foster were the scheduled guests on The Bama Standard tonight.
Week 6 Injury Reports
Practice Reports – Tuesday:
- Did Not Practice – N/A
- Limited Participation – N/A
- Full Participation – Landon Dickerson (ankle)
- Tua Tagovailoa – designated to return from Injured Reserve by the Miami Dolphins.
- Derrick Gore – signed off the practice squad by the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix – protected on the practice squad for Week 6 by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Shyheim Carter – released from the practice squad by the Houston Texans.
- Andre Smith – reverted back to practice squad after Week 5.
BASKETBALL Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan 98, Maccabi Ashdod 67. Ricky Tarrant – 21 minutes, 6 points (2-7 2pg, 0-2 3pg, 2-2 FT), 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 2 fouls. Södertälje 70, Nässjö 64. Galin Smith – 24 minutes, 13 points (6-9 FG, 1-1 FT), 6 rebounds, 3 fouls. Les Sables 63, Poitiers 62. Mykal Riley – 28 minutes, 5 points (2-3 2pg, 0-2 3pg, 1-2 FT), 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 6 turnovers, 3 fouls. TENNIS ITF Doha 15K, Doubles Rd of 16: 1-seed Saketh Myneni / P Niklas-Salminen defeated Butulija / Qabazard 6-1, 6-2. BASEBALL Mazatlán 4, Jalisco 3. Morgan McCullough (3B) – 1-3, 1 single.