Washington placed Jonathan Allen on the Reserve / COVID-19 list today, which is potentially a big blow to the teams defense. Washington has had 9 players added to the reserve list since mid-week last week, and Allen was one of 37 players that reportedly tested positive today.
JaMychal Green missed Denver’s game tonight with a right ankle sprain suffered in the Nuggets’ last game.
Retin Obasohan is the subject of a feature on Belgium’s Canvas TV today. The story focuses on athletes and social media.
Tua Tagovailoa has partnered with South Florals to sell Tua leis at the shop’s south Florida locations. Proceeds from the leis will benefit the Tua Foundation.
Mac Jones had his weekly appearance on WEEI’s Merloni and Fauria Show today. Jones said he didn’t watch any live football during the bye week (just film), and that he doesn’t have a favorite Christmas movie or song. Jones also discussed Bryce Young winning the Heisman Trophy.
List of press conferences:
- Jaylen Waddle
- Quinnen Williams – Williams discussed why he came back into New York’s game yesterday after suffering a shoulder injury.
Week 15 Injury Reports
Practice Reports – Monday (Thursday game):
- Did Not Practice – N/A
- Limited Participation – N/A
- Full Participation – N/A
- Jonathan Allen – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Washington Football Team.
- Saivion Smith – waived by the San Francisco 49ers.
- James Carpenter – reverted back to the New Orleans Saints practice squad after Week 14.
- Damion Square – cleared waivers and became a free agent.
- Terrell Lewis – deactivated for Week 14 by the Los Angeles Rams.
- Kyle Kaufman – traded to the Joliet Slammers of the Frontier League by the Ogden Raptors of the Pioneer League.
BASKETBALL Hapoel Jerusalem 87, Hapoel Tel Aviv 75. Retin Obasohan – 38 minutes, 17 points (3-7 2pg, 2-5 3pg, 5-7 FT), 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers, 3 fouls. Denver 113, Washington 107. JaMychal Green – DNP (ankle). Birmingham 119, Memphis 97. John Petty – 14 minutes, 0 points (0-1 2pg, 0-1 3pg), 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 foul. FOOTBALL Los Angeles Rams 30, Arizona 23. A’Shawn Robinson – 4 tackles Terrell Lewis – inactive Deionte Thompson – 1 tackle