J.K. Scott is back in the NFL. Scott was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars, who had placed its regular punter on Injured Reserve this week. Scott was joined with the Jaguars by D.J. Fluker, who was signed to the practice squad today.
Los Angeles Dodgers blog Dodger Blue recaps Jimmy Nelson’s injury-shortened season.
We reported earlier this week on Trevon Diggs’ participation in a grant given to a Dallas-area restauranteur. Here’s a video of the event.
Links to press conferences:
John Hannah is the focus of the Patriots’ latest episode in its “Do Your Life” series.
Week 17 Injury Reports
Game Status Report – Sunday Games
- Questionable – Christian Barmore (knee), Damien Harris (hamstring), Dont’a Hightower (knee), Mark Ingram (knee), Kareem Jackson (back, shoulder).
- Doubtful – N/A
- Out – Anthony Averett (ribs/chest).
Practice Report – Friday
- Did Not Practice – Anthony Averett (ribs/chest), Dont’a Hightower (knee).
- Limited Participation – Christian Barmore (knee), Damien Harris (hamstring), Ronnie Harrison (ankle), Mark Ingram (knee), Kareem Jackson (back, shoulder).
- Full Participation – Jalen Hurts (ankle), Josh Jacobs (ribs), Jarran Reed (foot), Saivion Smith (illness), Deionte Thompson (shoulder).
- D.J. Fluker – signed to the practice squad by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Da’Shawn Hand – released from the practice squad by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Jerry Jeudy – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Denver Broncos.
- J.K. Scott – signed to the active roster by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Scenes and Highlights
BASKETBALL Kaohsiung 114, Taiwan Beer 113. Tony Mitchell – 23 minutes, 9 points (2-9 2pg, 0-4 3pg, 5-8 FT), 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 1 turnover, 2 fouls. Memphis 118, San Antonio 105. Joshua Primo – 7 minutes, 2 points (1-2 FG), 1 rebound.