Landon Dickerson’s teammates say that he’s become a “serious problem” for opposing defenses.
Phillip Ely has joined the staff at McNeese as quarterbacks coach.
Links to press conferences:
- Jonathan Allen (starts ay 40:00)
- Amari Cooper
- Landon Dickerson (beginning of clip)
- Trevon Diggs
- Rashaan Evans
- Damien Harris
- Ryan Kelly
- DeVonta Smith (starts at 9:25 of clip)
Amari Cooper made his weekly appearance on 105.3 The Fan today.
At his first press appearance following the death of his daughter, Ryan Kelly issued an opening statement about his family’s recent ordeal.
Landon Dickerson guests on In the Mix with DJ Diamond Kuts.
Levi Wallace was mic’d up for Buffalo’s Week 16 game against New England.
Week 17 Injury Reports
Practice Report – Thursday
- Did Not Practice – Anthony Averett (ribs/chest), C.J. Mosley (rest), Saivion Smith (illness).
- Limited Participation – Christian Barmore (knee), Damien Harris (hamstring), Dont’a Hightower (knee), Mark Ingram (knee), Kareem Jackson (back, shoulder).
- Full Participation – Ronnie Harrison (ankle), Jalen Hurts (ankle), Josh Jacobs (ribs), Jarran Reed (foot), Deionte Thompson (shoulder).
- Shyheim Carter – signed to the practice squad by the Tennessee Titans.
- B.J. Emmons – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Jacksonville Jaguars
BASKETBALL Słupsk 82, Lublin 81. Jimmie Taylor – 18 minutes, 7 points (2-3 FG, 3-6 FT), 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 turnover, 0 fouls.