DeVonta Smith is just 92 yards away from the Philadelphia Eagles’ rookie receiving record. The Inquirer takes a look at Smith’s pursuit of excellence.
Derrick Henry talks to GQ about diet and recovery.
Everson Walls reacts to Trevon Diggs tying his Dallas Cowboys franchise record for interceptions in a season.
Links to press conferences:
Richard Mullaney appeared on this week’s episode of The Bama Standard.
Week 17 Injury Reports
Practice Report – Wednesday
- Did Not Practice – Anthony Averett (ribs/chest), Kareem Jackson (back, shoulder)
- Limited Participation – Christian Barmore (knee), Damien Harris (hamstring), Dont’a Hightower (knee), Jalen Hurts (ankle), Deionte Thompson (shoulder)
- Full Participation – Josh Jacobs (ribs), Jarran Reed (foot)
- James Carpenter – activated from the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the New Orleans Saints.
- Lester Cotton – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Dylan Moses – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Cam Robinson – placed on the Reserve / COVID-19 list by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
BASKETBALL Ryukyu 101, San-en 69. Justin Knox – 15 minutes, 0 points (0-1 FG), 1 turnover, 2 fouls. EuroLeague Group Play: Monaco 82, Maccabi Tel Aviv 76. Donta Hall – 17 minutes, 4 points (2-2 FG), 5 rebounds, 1 block, 1 foul. Bonn 89, Braunschweig 83. Michael Kessens – 18 minutes, 11 points (4-6 FG, 3-4 FT), 6 rebounds, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls.