The New York Giants continue to work out former Alabama players. Today’s workout included AJ McCarron. The Giants, with its top two quarterbacks dealing with injuries, are potentially in need of depth at the position.
Minkah Fitzpatrick is the inaugural winner of the Ed Reed – Dominating Player of the Month Award. The new award is selected by Reed himself each month.
Dalvin Tomlinson incorporates part of the Marvel Comics Universe in his pregame ritual.
San Francisco’s smothering defensive performance last night is drawing rave reviews for defensive coordinator DeMeco Ryans.
Mark Ingram makes his weekly appears on Up and Adams (begins at the 25:40 mark):
Scenes from Justin Thomas’ appearance on The Tonight Show last night:
George Teague guests on this week’s episode of The Bama Standard.
Week 5 Injury Reports
Practice Reports – Tuesday:
- Did Not Practice – N/A
- Limited Participation – N/A
- Full Participation – Ryan Kelly (knee)
Scenes and Highlights
- Shyheim Carter – signed to the practice squad by the Tennessee Titans.
- Aaron Robinson – placed on the Reserve / Injured list by the New York Giants.
- Jerome Ford – placed on the Reserve / Injured list by the Cleveland Browns.
- Thomas Burrows – activated from the 7-Day Injured List by the Gwinnett Stripers.
BASKETBALL KTP 90, Kataja 76. Galin Smith – 28 minutes, 22 points (9-13 FG, 4-7 FT), 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, 2 fouls, -4. Jämtland 83, Södertälje 58. Corban Collins – 23 minutes, 8 points (1-2 2pg, 2-5 3pg), 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, -17. KBL Cup Ulsan 92, Daegu 83. Justin Knox – 19 minutes, 12 points (4-5 2pg, 0-3 3pg, 4-5 FT), 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 4 fouls. TENNIS WTA Ostrave Agel Open Doubles Rd of 16: 3-seed Erin Routliffe / A Rosolska defeated Kalashnikova / Kania-Chodun 6-4, 6-3. BASEBALL Houston 10, Philadelphia 0. David Robertson – 1 IP, 0 R, 0 H, 1 BB, 0 K.